[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] Requesting Grape Data for the Tonga Volcano Event

Steve Kaeppler steve.kaeppler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:15:34 EST 2022

All-

I thought this was interesting and wanted to briefly share, but they
estimate the eruption was equivalent to a 10 Megaton explosion!  I
thought this was interesting.  One would certainly expect a signature
in the ionosphere, I believe.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/18/1073800454/nasa-scientists-estimate-tonga-blast-at-10-megatons

73,
Steve