[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] Grapes Funded for 2023/2024 Eclipse Study

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:11:11 EDT 2022

Congratulations!! I can't wait to enhance the ionosonde we used in the last
eclipse. Three masters degrees and one PhD.

Dr. Robert W McGwier, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty, Virginia Tech
Affiliated Faculty, U of Scranton
ARDC Member of Board
N4HY: ARRL, TAPR, AMSAT, EARC
Sky: AAVSO, Sky360, Auburn AS, Skyscrapers