[TangerineSDR] Quiet weekend, some progress

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Wed Jun 23 15:36:59 EDT 2021

Hi Dave W.,
I am a huge fan of real-time display of field measurements.
I am really looking forward to seeing this feature implemented into our
system.
Thank you!!

Hyomin

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102