[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer board

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Tue Jun 22 12:42:09 EDT 2021

David,

You should only have one jumper in place to select the correct band filter.

You have both the 2.5 and 10 MHZ bandpass filters selected - your signal is
going to be horribly attenuated.

Nice soldering job!

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 321
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu