[TangerineSDR] HamSCI & TangerineSDR Telecon Video Archives

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Jan 12 06:39:24 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

The University of Scranton, which hosts the Zoom account we use for the TangerineSDR and HamSCI telecons, needs to clear out stored videos to make room for the upcoming semester. So, I have to move the video archives off Zoom onto another platform. I've created two playlists on the HamSCI YouTube account and moved the videos there.

HamSCI Bi-Weekly Telecon:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLihPo8xWmo8_C7WMunfv7tFqe8lAzBhpt

TangerineSDR Telecon:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLihPo8xWmo8_q_4GZ8tAgi4FrPnpCOaqA

These lists are also available through a link on the HamSCI page, which can be found under the "Get Involved" tab.
https://hamsci.org/get-involved
https://hamsci.org/hamsci-telecon-recording-archives

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506