[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:40:09 EDT 2020

Ah, yes I agree - the secular change seems to be a little off. I paid more
attention to the small scale variations which look to be similar. This is a
mystery to me. Maybe our sensor is not so precisely calibrated, say, to
ambient temperature or something? Or we found another magnetic anomaly near
where Jules lives!!

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102