[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:34:28 EDT 2020

Hi Hyomin,

 You have a more expert eye than I do, so I read your statements as
"uncalibrated axes", which of course is entirely correct for this RM3100
data.  I just don't know how to separate the geophysical (latitudinal
difference) from the instrumental (positional axes are not exactly the
same).  I was reacting mostly to the 24 hour secular change in each
component.  Is it reasonable to assume that is much less sensitive for
horizontal vs vertical components?

73
Phil

----