[TangerineSDR] HamSCI Bi-Weekly Telecon Today

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Thu Oct 1 08:32:34 EDT 2020

Hi HamSCI,

Just a friendly reminder that we have our bi-weekly HamSCI Zoom today (October 1, 2020 at 1900z / 3 PM Eastern).

We have 2 speakers this week:

  1.  Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, will be giving a presentation on ionospheric HF Raytracing.
  2.  Veronica Romanek, KD2UHN, will be presenting her work on an investigation into the 4000-5000 km range gap frequently observed in WSPR and RBN observation.

Veronica has class until about 3:15 PM, so she will give her talk second.

Here is the link: https://scranton.zoom.us/j/286316405?pwd=QWdwMlFPbDlYeXg5ZDg1dmYzeFdCUT09
If you are asked for a password, it is “hamsci”.

Thanks and 73 de Nathaniel W2NAF