[TangerineSDR] Ferrous Metal connectors on Mag boards and SBCs

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:45:31 EDT 2020

I have no idea where the idea that the shield should be unconnected at the
remote end came from.
In my opinion this is contrary to what probably needs to be done.  I think
Scotty put a jumper on that
line so it could be tried both ways.   Normally one floats a shield if
ground return currents from some
external path are expected.   I don't see where those would come from in
this situation.

-- Tom, N5EG