[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] Thank you for a great workshop!

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 00:03:39 EDT 2020

Hi all,

  Congratulations to our intrepid leader for pulling off what seemed
impossible in these uncertain times.  It was an experience I've never had
before, and outstanding in every way.  The moderator team including
especially Laura was tireless and right there with answers to questions
large and small.  I hope the community takes good notice and uses it as a
template for what can be done.

  Pete Juliano N6QW has a great statement that applies across the board
here:  "Those who Know Stuff, can Do Stuff!"  Hams, and W2NAF most of all,
had the Stuff and did it.  Very uplifting for all.  See you on the
electromagnetic spectrum!  Let's keep it going.  We continue to have
something rare and special here.

73
Phil W1PJE

--