[TangerineSDR] Thank you for a great workshop!

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Sat Mar 21 18:42:40 EDT 2020

Dear HamSCI Community, TAPR, Aurorasaurus, and friends,

Thank you for an excellent 2-day virtual workshop. I am so pleased! There were just so many excellent presentations and discussions, I am thankful for all of your hard work and participation.

As you know, PDFs of the talks, the online question-answer doc, and workshop glossary are already available online. Over the next few weeks, Jason will be editing the videos so that we will have it available for the future.

I look forward to future work with all of you.

VY 73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506