[TangerineSDR] HamSCI Workshop Program Update

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Sun Mar 15 16:58:04 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I've updated hamsci.org/hamsci2020<http://hamsci.org/hamsci2020> and posted a DRAFT agenda<https://hamsci.org/hamsci-2020-program> for the virtual workshop. Please feel free to comment or let me know if you are a presenter and need something changed.

A consideration is time zones. We do have participants coming from both the West Coast US and from the UK and Germany in Europe, so I think this may still be the best schedule for us.

More information soon!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506