[TangerineSDR] Hotels

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:37:41 EDT 2020

A question being asked rather frequently lately...

I would start by examining the cancellation policy of the hotel and if it
is unclear (or unreasonable), ask them directly for a refund as justified
by public health considerations.  Nathaniel's email about the reasons for
canceling the conference could be used as documentation of the reason.

Very unfortunate all 'round.  The big Visalia DX Convention in April was
canceled yesterday and I'm sure a lot of travel arrangements are being
reversed as a result.  Should the Dayton Hamvention be canceled, it will be
a very big deal to a lot of ham vendors, as well as the attendees, many of
whom come from various DX locations.

73, Ward N0AX