[TangerineSDR] HamSCI Workshop Agenda and Abstract Book Posted

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Mar 3 13:47:28 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

The HamSCI workshop agenda is now posted on https://hamsci.org/hamsci2020.

Thank you to everyone who sent in abstracts. I am quite excited about the program! I will be in touch with presenters individually over the next few days to confirm things.

Also, I am sure many of your are aware of the coronavirus situation. I am currently working with the University of Scranton and the NSF to ensure a proper plan. I will post more information as I have it.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

—
Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506