[TangerineSDR] Should have been: Updated RM3100 reslts from Julius Madey

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Thu Jul 30 08:56:02 EDT 2020

Hi Jules and Dave,

Thank you for working on this. The temperature issue seems to be a very plausible explanation for the problem, and I could see how this is in measurement regime that maybe most people using these sensors don’t worry about. I’m interested to see PNI’s comments, and if there is any way we can compensate for the errors.

Talk to you soon and 73,
Nathaniel