[TangerineSDR] VLF Audio Interface for Tangerine SDR

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:00:09 EDT 2020

Hi Jonathan,  this looks like a good addition to the receivers available
for TangerineSDR.
The CS5364 IC has some nice specifications, and the ability to receive an
external clock,
so it looks like a good potential choice.

I notice that the frequency selectable input range is interesting (I've not
seen a similar mode
selection of operation on other components):
* 2 khz - 54 khz  or
* 54 kHz - 108 kHz  or
* 108 kHz - 216 kHz

-- Tom, N5EG