[TangerineSDR] Odroid N2 I2C bus speed

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sat Feb 29 14:19:14 EST 2020

All:

Information about the Odroid N2I2C bus speed can be found here:
https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-n2/application_note/gpio/i2c.

Using the command "sudo cat /sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-2/device/speed" the
response is 400000.  It seems that I am currently using the default bus
speed for device /dev/i2c-2 which is 400 kHz.

The default for bus 3 is only 100 k, but I do not want to use it because
the use of the second bus on Pi-like devices is more variable and often
requires remapping other features.

The instructions on this page are not letting me change the setting using
sudo from my default account.  But the fact that the extender seems to work
consistently at 400 k can only be seen as encouraging.

I'll look into the Xavier's defaults and measure it's GPIO voltages just to
find out what *does* make it misbehave.  Then we will know what to worry
about on the DE.

Dave