[TangerineSDR] 1530UTC to 2400UTC rm3`100 run comparison with Fredericksburg station

Julius Madey hillfox at fairpoint.net
Mon Aug 17 12:00:14 EDT 2020

Hyomin, thanks; whenever you can get to it.

But regarding the attachments yesterday and these today, what is your
opinion on the RM3100 data recording?

The correlation between the 1530 to 1400 UTC run yesterday and the
Fredericksburg Intermagnet plot seems to be very good.  I'm about the
same longitude as Fredericksburg but a few degrees difference in
lattitude so JJ will be interesting.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks like the RM3100 resolution is
better than 5nT.  Keeping temperature variation of the RM3100 within
0.3C during a run seems to have minimized whatever temperature
sensitivity of the RM3100 that was previously reported.

I will ask PNI once again about temperature sensitivity but have not
heard back since tech support said it would look into the data I provided.

Jules - K2KGJ