[TangerineSDR] Updated DE<->LH LCC to include Data Rate table

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Apr 27 14:23:01 EDT 2020

Hi Bill,

Were you going to include a slow rate, too? Like 5sps or 10sps?
While these rates are arbitrary, I do favor keeping the rates compatible
with other past radios. Also, powers of two makes the filtering easier
in the FPGA.

so how about:
8 sps
4000 sps
8000 sps
48 ksps
96 ksps
192 ksps
384 ksps
768 ksps
1.536 Msps

Maybe some of the intermediate rates are not needed. Low-end rates are
helpful for slower SBCs.

We can also have a different format for panadapter streams, since they
need to cover a wide freq span, but do not need much resolution (since
the individual signals will not be demodulated).

73,
Scotty WA2DFI