[TangerineSDR] (no subject)

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Mon Apr 20 09:08:28 EDT 2020

Yes I agree. Especially, if we deal with only one type of sensor.
My proposal is that once PNI3100 (supposedly the cheapest and yet
scientifically usable) is successfully developed and extensively tested,
then we can consider a little more performance-oriented version.

Hyomin

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102