[TangerineSDR] Setting up DE for selected bands and sample rate

Aidan Montare aam141 at case.edu
Sat Apr 18 22:21:29 EDT 2020

 On the point (3a) on making frequency estimations with the IQ data: Skylar
(KD9JPX) is working on implementing the frequency estimation algorithm in
Python so that we can do some sensitivity analysis. The knowledge from her
work could go into efforts to do frequency estimation from IQ signals.

Nathaniel, fldigi does support reading from files, but I forget the
specifics of this. I don't recall that it supports IQ.

Sincerely,

Aidan Montare
CWRU Class of 2021