[TangerineSDR] Setting up DE for selected bands and sample rate

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Sat Apr 18 18:03:15 EDT 2020

Getting the estimator is easy - you know what it's supposed to be.
In our case we're 1 KHz off the beacon frequency, so it will ALWAYS be
1.000KHz.

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 314
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu