[TangerineSDR] Regarding magnetometer support board prototypes

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Sat Apr 18 15:01:41 EDT 2020

David KD0EAG,

Just saw this - I'm capable of soldering these PCB's (as long as there are
no Ball Grid chips).

Let me know.

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 314
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu