[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer Status 2020-02-13

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Sat Apr 18 07:30:25 EDT 2020

Thank you, David. We will do that.

Dave Witten, Scotty, and Hyomin, I think we should make sure Dave McGaw gets access to some of these to test, especially since he has access to testing facilities and significant experience in this area.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

—
Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506