[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer current state

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Oct 21 19:01:40 EDT 2019

Great progress, Dave!

Nathaniel, will this be usable by the Magnetometer testing volunteers
that you have lined up? It seems that if remote users can acquire the
data via a websocket connection, we have enough connectivity for a
beginning array of a (few) dozen or so. How much security can we skip
over just to get some testing done?

73,
Scotty WA2DFI