[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer current state
wittend at wwrinc.com
Mon Oct 21 17:03:09 EDT 2019
My current work with the magnetometer module has reached this state:
- I am reliably able to collect data from the magnetometer module for
extended periods of time using C.
- I still have not validated the conversion of the raw X, Y, and Z
values to meaningful units such as nano Tesla. They react somewhat
rationally to my manipulation of the device, so I have been working on
- Python would probably work as well, but I am less comfortable with bit
twiddling in script languages than in good, old C, so I have left that for
- I am able to pipe the output to a processor daemon that is in Go
called websocketd that serves a user (local or remote) a webpage and opens
a websocket connection.
- I then have been able to pass JSON-wrapped data packets to a browser
running locally on the Odroid N2 and two seperate remote clients, all
simultaneously for 48 hours without interruption.
- The webpage (served by the Go daemon presents the data in any way
desired using standard HTML5/JS/CSS.
I am having less success so far using the I2C extenders, but I am confident
this is mostly me blundering among amongst the options. This work
Dave Witten, KD0EAG
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the TangerineSDR