[TangerineSDR] PSWS Clock Module specification, V0.2

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jun 17 12:53:08 EDT 2019

This is looking good.  Thanks, Tom and Rick!

Just one comment about the phase noise requirement: we should specify at
what frequency the noise is being measured.  It could be TBD for now,
but without stating the measurement frequency it will be very difficult
to do apples-to-apples comparisons of various clock sources.

John
----