[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR Document List

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Jul 15 15:39:08 EDT 2019

Hi All,

Since we are getting so many, I just posted a list of documents for
TangerineSDR to the documents section:

TangerineSDR_Document_List_V0.1.pdf    (also attached to this e-mail)

The intent is to include a short abstract for each document and show the
latest revision (which will become more relevant once we have released
documents instead of in-progress working copies).

Please adjust your titles accordingly, or give me yours so I can update
the list.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI