[TangerineSDR] digital_rf 2.6.2

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:53:14 EDT 2019

Hi Nathaniel:  nevermind, I figured out how to print messages from the
reader.
(Use the gnuradio message debug block).     192,000 sps.

******* MESSAGE DEBUG PRINT ********
((14086000Hz (subdir_cadence_secs . 3600) (H5Tget_size . 4) (is_continuous
. 1) (is_complex . 1) (epoch . 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z) (digital_rf_version .
2.6.0) (sample_rate_numerator . 192000) (num_subchannels . 1) (H5Tget_class
. 1) (file_cadence_millisecs . 1000) (H5Tget_precision . 32)
(sample_rate_denominator . 1) (H5Tget_order . 0) (samples_per_second .
192000) (digital_rf_time_description . All times in this format are in
number of samples since the epoch in the epoch attribute.  The first sample
time will be sample_rate * UTC time at first sample.  Attribute
init_utc_timestamp records this init UTC time so that a conversion to any
other time is possible given the number of leapseconds difference at
init_utc_timestamp.  Leapseconds that occur during data recording are
included in the data.) (H5Tget_offset . 0)))

-- Tom, N5EG