[TangerineSDR] Field Day 2019 DigitialRF Data

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:26:01 EDT 2019

Hi Bill - Welcome back, hope you had a great trip.

I have the correct data structure and file hierarchy, and don't get errors
there.
The problem is that the Digital RF Source throws a python error on startup
relating to it's
inability to iterate over the output port types.

Other folks have this problem as well, it was previously verified and
logged into GitHub
back in December as open issue #3.  Phil says that the maintainer has
repaired it, and the Digital RF code will be tagged with a new release
number soon.
It appears that the error is dependent on the minor version number of
Gnuradio 3.7.x.y

-- Tom, N5EG