[TangerineSDR] Webserver for local host

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Tue Dec 3 12:51:51 EST 2019

I must say, using Flask does avoid introducing yet another language into the mix (we are already using C for communication to the DE, and GNUradio is Python based, mostly).  High throughput is not needed for the web part, as the fast stuff will be done in C (I have a first version of this already running).

A brief overview of Flask suggests that it is promising for this application… any other thoughts?  What do you think, Dave? Are there other strong candidates to consider?

-73- Bill AB4EJ