[TangerineSDR] Scientist Comments on Receiver Requirements

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 11:57:29 EDT 2019

Hi Phil - I wish I could copy and paste the comments, but cannot.  I am
totally unimpressed with
PDF commenting functionality.   Here are screenshots of the comments sent
as graphics.
Unfortunately I can't easily show where in the document each comment is
attached.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]