[TangerineSDR] Scientist Comments on Receiver Requirements

Nathaniel Frissell nafrissell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:43:20 EDT 2019

Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing well!

I just had a telecon with a few of the scientists on the project to look
over the receiver requirements document. We all think it is looking very
good, and came up with some comments and questions. I've annotated the PDF
with comments and attached it. Please let us know what you think. Phil
Erickson W1PJE, Steve Kaeppler AD0AE, Gareth Perry KD2SAK, and myself were
on the call.

Sorry I couldn't make the teamspeak last week. I'll have to miss again this
Monday (it's Rachel and my anniversary), but I should be back Sept 2. I
think Steve and/or Ethan should be joining in this Monday.

Talk to you soon and 73,
Nathaniel W2NAF/3