[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 08-05-2019

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:05:04 EDT 2019

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 08-05-2019

1. MEC connector. <18:40:52> "Scotty WA2DFI W10":
https://www.samtec.com/products/mec5-ra
140 pins, fits in 50mm width. Need to include EEPROM ident
on the RF module so the FPGA knows what it is talking to.

2. Plan on one Specification and one ICD per RF module. 6 RF modules
currently defined, so 6 Specs and 6 ICDs.

3. One Spec and one ICD for the Data Engine outlining the programmable
aspects of the RF interface.

4. Request that we keep folks on the list up to date on the information
flow as opposed to individual emails.  But
don't flood the list either.

5. Dave W. working on Magnetometer and extenders. Will report progress on
future call.

6. Should we create / post videos or other showing what we are doing on
this project, what the project is, or what it does?

-- Tom, N5EG