[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR document formatting

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Aug 1 18:35:02 EDT 2019

Hi Mike,

I think the name you are using is fine. It distinguishes us from the
openHPSDR Teamspeak files.

If you wanted to be more specific, you could use TSDR-TS-year-mo-day.mp3

Not sure that it would be worth it to go back and change the names of
the ten files that are already there.

It is up to you. We just appreciate having them available!!!! Thanks!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI