[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR document formatting

aa8k aa8k at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 15:58:13 EDT 2019

Is there a more desirable naming format for our TeamSpeak recording file names?Mike - AA8KPowered by Cricket Wireless
-------- Original message --------From: Scotty Cowling via TangerineSDR <tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org> Date: 8/1/19  15:43  (GMT-05:00) To: tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org Cc: Scotty Cowling <scotty at tonks.com> Subject: [TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR document formatting Hi all,At the risk of being too OCD, I would like to at least try to make our documents have a consistent look/feel.I have attached two example documents, one for TangerineSDR and one for HamSCI. The formatting was mostly from Bill's Local Host FS, with some added info from Tom's Clock ICD.Please use the cover sheet appropriate for your document (TangerineSDR or HamSCI), followed by the Version history page and the Table of contents  and list of figures page(s).Place no headers or footers on these pages; start them on the first page of the document.TangerineSDR headers should contain "Tucson Amateur Packet Radio" on the left, and "TangerineSDR XXX", where XXX is the module name that the document applies to.TangerineSDR footer should contain "DOC TYPE - TangerineSDR MODULE NAME Vx.y" as shown in the example.HamSCI headers should contain "HamSCI" on the left, and "PSWS XXX", where XXX is the module name that the document applies to.HamSCI footer should contain "DOC TYPE - PSWS MODULE NAME Vx.y" as shown in the example.Headers, footers and paragraph text should be Arial 12 point or equivalent non-serif font.Sections should be numbered.These are just suggestions to make our documents look consistent. The content is what is important, so get as close as you can. :-)73,Scotty WA2DFI