[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR part and document numbering
tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:20:28 EDT 2019
Hi Scotty - I changed TSDR-RFM-xxx to TSDR-RXM-xxx for the receiver.
I wrote "RF module" in the V0.1 receiver spec, but really should have
called it the Receiver module
since we have receiver, transmitter, and transceiver modules. The receiver
documentation only applies
to the receiver.
Some of the fields in the template would not let me edit. I think they may
have been tagged.
If you are counting on those tags to auto-populate something, then I just
broke it big time.
-- Tom, N5EG
On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 10:55 AM Scotty Cowling via TangerineSDR <
tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> In order to try to attain some consistency with our document names and
> part numbers, attached is a proposed numbering scheme.
> Orderable parts end in a number, documents do not contain numbers (at
> least, until we add future boards that are not compatible with our first
> iteration of TangerineSDR).
> Tom and I tried to come up a simple scheme that will serve us for the
> foreseeable future and cover all the possibilities.
> Please comment if you see anything untoward.
> This will mostly apply to the document names and filenames. I will ask
> each author to update their titles and filenames after everyone has
> reviewed the numbering scheme.
> At the same time, I would like to try to achieve a common document
> appearance among all of our documents (we are getting so many). I will
> outline that in another e-mail.
> Scotty WA2DFI
> TangerineSDR mailing list
> TangerineSDR at lists.tapr.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the TangerineSDR