[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR part and document numbering

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:20:28 EDT 2019

Hi Scotty - I changed TSDR-RFM-xxx  to  TSDR-RXM-xxx for the receiver.

I wrote "RF module" in the V0.1 receiver spec, but really should have
called it the Receiver module
since we have receiver, transmitter, and transceiver modules.  The receiver
documentation only applies
to the receiver.

Some of the fields in the template would not let me edit.  I think they may
have been tagged.
If you are counting on those tags to auto-populate something, then I just
broke it big time.

-- Tom, N5EG