[TangerineSDR] TangerineSDR part and document numbering

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Aug 1 13:53:43 EDT 2019

Hi all,

In order to try to attain some consistency with our document names and
part numbers, attached is a proposed numbering scheme.

Orderable parts end in a number, documents do not contain numbers (at
least, until we add future boards that are not compatible with our first
iteration of TangerineSDR).

Tom and I tried to come up a simple scheme that will serve us for the
foreseeable future and cover all the possibilities.

Please comment if you see anything untoward.

This will mostly apply to the document names and filenames. I will ask
each author to update their titles and filenames after everyone has
reviewed the numbering scheme.

At the same time, I would like to try to achieve a common document
appearance among all of our documents (we are getting so many). I will
outline that in another e-mail.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI