[nos-bbs] jnos and conspy

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon May 20 17:55:29 EDT 2024

If I resize my window to whatever size I want (I run JNOS in an xterm on
vncsession, not on a tty, but regardless ? JNOS seems to inherit the
screen
size of what it is running in. So is there a way to configure your VM
console
with a smaller monitor. I don't use proxmox so I don't know off top of
my head.

The 'r' and 'c' options seem non functional in linux version. I've never
used them, so that's why I am surprised by this. I will look around
more,
but that's what I have observed so far.

Maiko