[nos-bbs] jnos en git?

VE2PKT ve2pkt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:09:36 EDT 2023

Hi Eduardo,

 From the README file :

   Development version - 2.0n.dev
   ------------------------------

    rsync -av www.langelaar.net::development .

    The development version is the latest code I feel comfortable releasing
    for test purposes, so the idea is if you want to try out the development
    version, you rsync the development code on top of your official source.

    Make sure to read the README file. It will contain important information
    on how to compile, and what configuration changes are needed, if any ...

    The README is also available online at the following URL :

      https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents/development.txt

I think this is as good as git

73 Jean