[nos-bbs] Direwolf multiple modems (using kiss) single audio channel ?

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Jan 30 13:25:39 EST 2023

That is my plan, looking at it already.

Couple of things, he refers to PORT as CHANNEL in his source, so
the KISS PORT is referred to as the RADIO CHANNEL.

So knowing that perhaps may make understanding the direwolf.conf easier
?

Also in one of his comments, the way it's worded is that there is
support
for MULTIPLE KISS TCP clients, not the same of course as what we're
looking
for. But anyways, I'll let you know what I find.

Maybe I should be looking at the 1.7Dev (unofficial) instead, it could
be part of that release for all we know.

Maiko / VE4KLM