[nos-bbs] direwolf / agwpe - multiple kiss ports ? anyone know ?

Lee D Bengston kilo5dat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:04:29 EST 2023

Hello Maiko,

I can't speak for AGWPE but Direwolf does support additional KISS devices.
I can run two different packet clients using KISS over TCP - both connected
to Direwolf at the same time and using the same TCP port. I can swap
QtSoundModem with Direwolf and vice-versa without changing any settings in
the packet software.

73,
Lee K5DAT