[nos-bbs] direwolf / agwpe - multiple kiss ports ? anyone know ?

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Tue Jan 17 21:14:00 EST 2023

Does anyone know or have any experience with this ?

Does agwpe or direwolf support additional kiss devices on top of
the primary device, like is down with kiss TNCs & QtSoundModem ?

I have made a mod where you can run multiple 'attach agwpe', but I
am thinking is the agwpe and/or direwolf capable to supporting the
'attach kiss primary <port> <secondary port name>' command ?

If so, then I should also make sure that works, like I did for
the QtSoundModem support in the winrpr driver.

Maiko / VE4KLM