[nos-bbs] Analysis of recent frequent netrom related crashes

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sat Nov 19 17:55:04 EST 2022

Interesting enough the crashing 'seems' to have stopped.

All of this started a while ago after I added a new wormhole
to another system (FBB over BPQ netrom), but that system seems
to have suddenly disappeared from the ether. I think they are
having amprnet connectivity issues, so this will be much more
difficult to track down now as I don't have a source to figure
this out with. I am trying to track down the version of BPQ,
hoping it will help me figure out what to do on my end.

There is something about the netrom traffic or states that is
causing JNOS to crash in the NR4 level code, but I have yet to
figure it out ... it's very confusing what is going on ...

Maiko / VE4KLM