[nos-bbs] Analysis of recent frequent netrom related crashes

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sat Nov 19 17:53:42 EST 2022

Okay, last one for now, and learning as I go ...

Perhaps I need to set the NR4TDISC a lot lower (default) ?

     jnos> netrom tdisc
     NR4 redundancy timer (sec): 120

Experiences anyone ? But still, even with a smaller timeout value,
there is a 'risk' of a crash, making me think the current way of
doing a circuit table lookup and reusing entries, seems not be
the brightest way of doing it ? thinking a 'rewrite', ugh, no.

Maiko / VE4KLM

Yes, hopefully you will get this worked out.  I can resync my source,
compile and test on my system.

-73 Chris KQ6UP