[nos-bbs] Jnos and rf

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Thu Jun 2 23:05:01 EDT 2022

Hi Jean,

Just too busy lately, so I will refer to past recent NOS-BBS posts for
starters :

http://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/nos-bbs_lists.tapr.org/2022-April/thread.html

The two 'sections' of interest are :

    Teensy Info (for Jimmy K3CHB) and others

    Teensy cfg, minicom, paclen, maxframe, persist, frack, etc

Maiko / VE4KLM