[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 rsync site changes

John Kristian jmkristian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:42:11 EDT 2022

Maiko, thank you for this change. You might want to update
https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents/dlcompinst.html

In future, will each change in the 'official' rsync module have its own
unique version number? If so, how would I find the version number of
files I just rsync'ed? I hope it will be in a file in the 'official'
rsync module. To make this work, the developers would have to not to
change the 'official' files, except when simultaneously assigning a new
version number and publishing it in an 'official' file. In practice, I
suppose they would make incremental changes in the 'development' files.
When they're ready to release, they would all the accumulated changes
into the 'official' files.

Best regards,
John Kristian W6JMK