[nos-bbs] Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Best Wishes

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Dec 24 16:39:30 EST 2022

Greetings to all,

Just wanted to wish everyone the best for this season and the upcoming
new year. May you have many many more, as my Dad always proclaimed ...

I've been stuck in Calgary since Monday, due to various factors,
including
the extreme weather all over Canada and the USA the past week, a couple
of
flight cancellations and not being able to get another flight. Not the
way
one envisions spending their Christmas away from their family. The
silver
lining is that my youngest lives here, so I can spend more time with
him.

Sending you all good energy, take care everyone.

Maiko / VE4KLM