[nos-bbs] Not Sure if my IPtables forwarding RIP is working

Chris Maness christopher.maness at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:00:42 EST 2022

That does not need a source match so that it is only masquerading for JNOS?

THANKS!

I am connected the old fashioned way with your rule.

Also, why does 44.0.0.1 go away when I get tunnels up, do I need a
route that bypasses the tunnel fo this one since it is a
publicly pingable IP?

--
Thanks,
Chris Maness