[nos-bbs] mail forwarding re-write

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Dec 9 18:38:59 EST 2022

You can also just use the command 'rewrite' at the JNOS console
to see where an address eventually gets to, for example :

   JNOS > rewrite ve2pkt at jnos.ve2pkt.ampr.org

and see what it comes back with. Then you might not have to send
messages to yourself or whatever. As John eluded, the order in
the file can be a pain, gets me all the time, one rules
supercedes another one and so forth.

Maiko